A Community Event to Support Our Local Heroes and enjoy festivities
The Firearms Festival offers education, and fun experiences for all ages!
Saturday, September 14th
10AM – 4PM
Arapahoe Sheriff Department K-9 Unit (four-legged heroes)
Back the Blue K-9 Force
Come experience national radio host Tom Gresham’s Gun Talk®️ and Concealed Carry Magazine Executive Editor Kevin Michalowski
Watch live demos of the Father and Son Wilson Combat shooters
Come meet local heroes! Meet face-to-face and see their tools-of-the-trade!
Countdown to the firearms festival!
Amazing Sales @ Firearms Festival
Back the Blue K-9 Force – A worthwhile cause
- A day set aside to say “Thank you”! In addition to the K-9 Unit Fundraiser, enjoy the indoor, outdoor and Ultimate Range activities. Check out Activities & Schedule to see all of your options first-hand
- Wish List: K-9
1. Revamp the K-9 Training area with astroturf and equipment2. Training expenses3. Gastropexy surgeries4. Protective vests5. Medical First Aid class for the dogs6. Medical Kits for the dogs
Spin to Win: Everyone spins! Bonus spin with a K-9 donation.
- Learning about our Local Heroes, and your Community is an investment in your future and you want to know the Firearms Festival is with trusted partners.
Pancake Breakfast8:30 AM- 9:45 AM with donations to the K-9 Unit!
WILSON COMBAT FATHER/SON PROFESSIONAL SHOOTERS DEMOS – ON RANGE 4 AT 11:00 AM & 2:00 PM.
Ultimate Range Experience – A Full Range of Adventure
Memories are made here
- Purchase the $25 full participation Ultimate Range Experience wristband and come and see what all the excitement is about with new systems, our all new Video Action Range and Vendor Firearms Promotions.
Range 1: Statesman Range: The V.A.S.T. – Video Action Shooting Target
Range 2: Reactive target systems, Dueling Tree, Polycase Ammo
Range 3: Target Worx-Tuller Drill, Range System Red Head pop-up targets, Vendor demos
Range 4: Vendor demos
Memories are made here
- Purchase full participation Ultimate Range Experience wristband:
$25 if purchased in advance
$30 if purchased day of
- Come and see what all the excitement is about with new systems, our all new Video Action Range and Vendor Firearms Promotions.
- Range 1: Statesman Range:The V.A.S.T. – Video Action Shooting Target, night sights, and black lights!
- Range 2: Features two new downrange camera systems and AutoTarget reactive target systems.
- Range 3: Range Systems falling plate, self-healing target system, Dueling Trees featuring Shell Shock/Smart Nannos frangible ammunition, Wilson Combat and Honor Defense.
- Range 4: Try new firearm offerings from Sig Sauer, CZ, Springfield Armory, Phoenix Weaponry, Trojan Firearms, LWRC, Colt, Gunwerks and more!
- Bring a Friend! Double your fun when you buy a wristband to the Ultimate Range Experience as a gift for a friend. Buy Now!
Something for everyone
- With a friendly smile, wonderful Community Vendors, Manufacturers and Reps are here to offer support! Stop by, meet them under the tent and inside. See their contributions to our community!
- Text-in to Win: 6 Firearms will be given away, every hour, on the hour 11:00 AM to 4:00 PM . *Must be 21 or older and present to win
- If you’re unsure about any part of the Festival there are many volunteers and Centennial staff available to help you. Explore the events in a complementary schedule of activities and map. We support you always.